- You appreciate the value of money, not for its own sake, but because of the way it can enhance your quality of living, financial security, and future lifestyle satisfaction.
- You don’t want a financial adviser who simply wants to sell you financial products that provide the adviser with the maximum commission income, however much this is dressed up as being right for you.
- You are looking for independent financial advice that genuinely seeks to meet your needs and serves your best interests. You do not want to be just “sold” pre-packaged solutions.
- You want the advice of an adviser who listens to what you want to achieve and accurately hears what you are saying, can reflect this back to you to check the understanding is correct, and may perhaps even recognise aspects of your needs you were not fully aware of, but you acknowledge are there when they are suggested to you. You welcome such challenges where they are felt to be constructive and illuminating.
- You may sometimes want advice that does not involve the purchase of, or payments of premiums for, any particular financial product. You may simply want to be advised how your finances can be arranged and planned to achieve your objectives, such as the best life in retirement, or the most appropriate balance between spending to enjoy life to the full now and putting money aside to ensure your well being in an unknown and uncertain future.
- You could be looking for financial advice for yourself as: an individual (or for you and your life partner), a businessperson in a sole owner business, a partner in a commercial or professional partnership, a director in a company (large or small), or a trustee member of a trust.
- You want a financial adviser who is content to be remunerated in the way that is most convenient for you, and suits you best. This could be by pre-agreed fees, commission, or a combination of the two. In summary, you want financial advice that is totally objective, well-qualified and solely concerned with your best interests.
Roger W Williams Financial Planning Ltd
641A Roundhay Road, Oakwood, Roundhay, Leeds, LS8 4BA
Well-qualified advice, dedicated to your best interests